Sonia Katchian Exhibition Prints
These prints are currently on show at Forman's Smokehouse Gallery. To order a print either framed
or unframed please contact the gallery direct. All prints are signed limited editions by the photographer.
Please note: The 'in the Rings with Ali' exhibition is currently closed. The prints are still available
and you can purchase them direct via curator Christina Jansen (see the menu above: contact).
1.Photo Zaire, 8 ft print on Canvas, 1974, £3,500
2. Muhammad Ali – Roadworks Zaire, 30 x 24 in, 1974 AP, £1,425 (Unframed), £1,525 (Framed) SOLD
3. Thrilla in Manila, Ali – Frazier, 33 x 31 in, 1975, £1,550, 1/50, (Unframed), £1,650 (Framed)
4. Mother’s Kisses Zaire, 30 x 24 in, 1974, 1/50 £1,425, 1/50, (Unframed), £1,525 (Framed)
5. Rope A Dope Zaire, 20 x 25 in, 20/50, 1974, £850, 1/50, (Unframed), £950 (Framed)
6. At Home Chicago, 20 x 26 in, AP, 1981, 1/50, £1,200 (Unframed), £1,300 (Framed)
About Sonia Katchian
Sonia Katchian is an established documentary and fine-art photographer with photographs in private
and public collections, and in museum collections worldwide. She is co-author of Women See Woman,
published in 1976 by Harper & Row, has worked for most of the top magazines in the U.S., and is founder
of the photo agency Photo Shuttle: Japan.
She has photographed Muhammad Ali since 1974 in locations around the world, and her photos are part
of the permanent collection of the new Muhammad Ali Center in Louisville, KY, the Metropolitan Museum
of Art, the Smithsonian Institution, among others.
Sonia was born into an Armenian family in Beirut, Lebanon and came to the US when she was six.
She jokes that she is the only person she knows who was born in the Middle East, brought up in the
Midwest, and lived in the Far East! She now lives outside Chapel Hill, NC.